A New Dimension in Body Sculpting
Weissmann Mehrel Dermatology is proud to offer truSculpt® 3D, a unique, non-invasive, Radio Frequency procedure optimized to provide sculpting of problem areas for a TRU 3D result with no visible downtime. truSculpt 3D takes a multi-dimensional approach to decrease circumference and diminish fat by delivering therapeutic heat into the fat to achieve results in the shortest possible treatment time with enhanced safety and comfort.
How it Works?
- truSculpt 3D uses controlled, monopolar Radio Frequency (RF) technology to deliver targeted heating to areas large and small.
- RF energy passes through the skin to target the underlying fat tissue – as the fat is heated, the cells are destroyed and pass through the body naturally.
- Patients can expect to decrease circumference and diminish fat in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
- Average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
How is this Different than other Body Sculpting Procedures?
- This procedure is versatile and effective to treat a wide range of patients who may not be a candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment has minimal discomfort and has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- The treatment time is dependent on the treatment size and how many areas are treated. Treatment time is typically 60 minutes to treat the abdomen and flanks.
- One treatment is typically recommended and results are visible within 12 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is truSculpt 3D?
truSculpt 3D is the newest advancement in circumferential reduction and non-surgical body sculpting that offers up to 24 percent fat thickness reduction, as measured by ultrasound, in a single treatment. It is RF (radio frequency) technology that delivers deep heating energy to adipose tissue for body sculpting.
Am I a candidate for truSculpt 3D?
The provider will determine whether you are a candidate for truSculpt 3D during the consultation. Typically, appropriate patients have a BMI less than 30.
Can truSculpt 3D be used on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types.
How long does a treatment take?
Treatment time depends on the areas treated. To treat an abdomen and both flanks (4 areas) will take about one hour
How many treatments will be needed?
Patients typically see results after one treatment. Some patients may elect to have a second treatment for final tweaks or for treatments on alternate areas.
What will the treatment feel like?
The treatment is performed using a technique that requires the operator to lightly glide the handpiece over the area being treated. The temperature will slowly heat up and is very comfortable. Most patients comment that the procedure feels like a hot stone massage.
Can I return to normal activities after my treatment?
Yes, this is a noninvasive procedure and you can return to all normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Is there any downtime after the treatment or side effects?
There is no downtime or side effect after this treatment. The treatment area may feel tender following the treatment but this will resolve within a few days.
When will I see results?
After the treatment, your body’s immune system will start to break down and flush out the fat cells that were treated leading to circumferential reduction. Everyone’s body does so at a different rate however, on average, people will see results around 6-8 weeks after the treatment and continuing improvement up to 3 months.
TruSculpt 3D Before and After
TruSculpt 3D Patient Testimonials
“truSculpt 3D truly exceeded my expectations. Within the past few years, I have lost 20 pounds. I was left with a stubborn belly bulge and loose skin. After the first treatment, I can look down at my tummy and I see less of a bulge! Not only did I see a reduction in size, but the skin in my lower abdomen is tighter and smoother. The treatment itself felt like a hot stone massage. I experienced little to no discomfort and had no downtime. I can’t wait to start treating other parts of my body with this device!”
“After delivering two children by C-section, I had fat and loose skin on my abdomen. I decided to try truSculpt 3D because I was looking for a treatment that could address my concerns without downtime. The truSculpt 3D treatment was quick and easy to tolerate throughout the entire procedure. Now at 12 weeks out, I see a noticeable difference in my abdomen – my pants fit better and my skin even looks better. truSculpt 3D is a great treatment for busy people who are looking for improvement without the downtime and headaches of surgery.”
“For a no downtime procedure, I achieved results that I was not able to get with diet and exercise.”
“I am so happy that I decided to do truSculpt 3D. I have two kids and workout, but have stubborn love handles. That is one area that I have the most trouble with. It was a painless treatment, and didn’t take long at all, one hour. They treated my upper and lower flank areas. I was thrilled when I went back 3 months later and took my after pictures. Now I don’t have that ‘muffin top’ over my pants.”
“I was a little skeptical, but now I am very impressed with my results. TruSculpt 3D gave me back my confidence! Treatment was painless and fast. I am now looking forward to planning the next area that I want to have treated!”